Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jack of all OR Master of one !

I am the kind of person who wants to dabble in everything, who takes a little interest in everything ...
When people ask me what kind of music do I listen to ---really it depends on my mood - jazz, rock, classical -
what kind of sport I take an interest in- frankly anything that brings out a sweat - tennis, squash, basketball, running
what kind of books I read and like - again depends on my objective - i read gossip magazines, history books, fiction, thrillers, romance
Every time i give these broad based answers, I get these quizzical looks as if I am good for nothing, I dont know my subject in depth... I am not passionate enough, I am not focused enough.
I actually like diversity, I want to give everything a try, I am not fanatic about anything..there is so much good in so many things. I actually like being the jack of all.....
what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment