Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wandering mind ....what would kiki be doing today ?

As I was driving to work today, my mind wandered in several different directions. Ofcourse it was hard to miss the snow and everyone all bundled up was religiously driving to work. and I started thinking of what Kiki would be doing today. Perhaps sleeping in... no I dont think so ... Kiki is so active, I can almost imagine Kiki springing from bed as soon as the alarm clock goes off. Probably making a snow man, finishing it to perfection with a bright red carrot for the nose, or may be making snowballs and throwing it at neighbors, yes I can easily imagine Kiki doing that, Kiki is naughty, reminds me a little of Calvin the bold always taking pot shots at poor Susie. Knowing his ambitions, Kiki is probably dreaming of making plans to go to Tahoe, go skiing with the buddies , or perhaps shall we say day dreaming of winning the 2010 winter olympics in vancouver this year. Kiki, where are you, what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment